Wednesday 29 May 2013

Messed Up Mind

Messed Up Mind - mlaiu.blogspot.co.uk

 Hey guys, hope you all are doing well. 

The weather is still the same, all gloomy and grey. Which makes me all the more miserable and sad. 

My mind has been doing a lot of thinking which is not good at all. There are a million questions that keeps popping but not a single answer to any of those questions. 

I have been trying hard to distract my mind to concentrate on something positive but it is proving more difficult than i thought. 

The one question that keeps popping up all the time is "Is my dad my real dad?"


Facebook :: Twitter :: Google+ :: Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving your comments. Really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...