Sunday 9 June 2013

Healthy Eating





Something that i do not enjoy but unfortunately, i have to force myself to eat healthy food to control my Thyroid, Calcium Anemia etc (the list goes on)

Eggs, especially egg yolks are a rich source of Vitamin D which helps strengthen my bones.

My hemoglobin count is very low which causes a lot of fatigue. I feel tired whole day, everyday. Beetroot is a great source of Fiber and is rich in potassium, calcium, magnesium and iron. 

Carrot helps me with my thyroid. Carrots contains high amount of Vitamin A which helps me combat my thyroid problem.

Do you suffer from any illnesses that forces you to have a healthy diet 

What is your take on healthy eating? Are you a veggie/fruit or a chips/burger person?

Facebook :: Twitter :: Google+ :: Bloglovin



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving your comments. Really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...